- Bachelors in Computer stream or equivalent.
- Develop cross-platform, mobile applications for both client projects and internal products using React Native.
- Participate in the design and architecture of applications.
- Test applications to assure accuracy, integrity, and interoperability to achieve specified functionality.
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of the application.
- Create release processes and release documentation for internal and client use.
- Perform app releases and updates for clients through iTunes Connect, TestFlight, and Google Play.
- Participate as a key member of the Development Team.
- Mentor other members of the development team. Team Interaction.
- Experience in using Redux.
- Creative - Work with designers to create mobile app representations of designs and prototypes.
- UX/Information Architecture - Participate in projects involving application development.
- Operations - Participate in operational projects requiring application development.
- Analysis - Recognizes, accesses, and communicates potential opportunities and risks concerning application development.
- Logical Organization - Ability to develop applications and code in a logical manner.
- Communication - Ability to clearly outline and define concerns and solutions. Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed Oriented - Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Performance Effective - Responds with a sense of urgency to immediate needs. Understands directives and requirements for projects.
- Experience working with React Native targeting iOS and Android
- Native Android application development experience using Java or C++
- React web application development experience