- Bachelors in Computer stream or equivalent.
The person must be strong in each discipline and will have to explain in detail:
- Production usage React JS
- Experience with REST API
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Make design and technical decisions for React JS projects.
- Ability in build processes.
- Developed software in SCRUM environment using Agile methodologies.
- SASS and other CSS preprocessors.
- Involved in SDLC process.
- Passion for programming in general, rather than a specific language
- Ability to learn new, emerging technologies
- You have a solid general understanding of application components, what happens on the front end, what happens on the back end.
- Communicate with business users/clients to gather requirements, express ideas, and collaborate with team throughout the design and development processes.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively contend with competing priorities
- Possess strong troubleshooting, code optimization and refactoring skills
- Keep up with the latest software, changing design trends, social channels, and adapt quickly to modern technologies.
- Ability to work independently without supervision